Our services and activities are characterized by our commitment to evangelization, social justice, and building community life that is inspired by the Gospel values and centered on the Eucharist.
Note: Hours and schedules of services are adapted to the pandemic time.
- Monday – Thursday : 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday : 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday : 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Sunday : Closed
WEEKDAY MASS SCHEDULES
- Monday – Friday : 8:30 am
SUNDAY MASS SCHEDULES
- Saturday Vigil Mass : 5:00 pm
- 1st Sunday Mass : 7:30 am
- 2nd Sunday Mass : 9:00 am
- 3rd Sunday Mass: 10:30 am
- 4th Sunday Mass : 12:00 pm (Spanish)
- Every Saturday : 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- By appointment
ADORATION OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT
- Every First Friday after the morning Mass till 12:00 pm.
WEDDING & QUINCEANERA
- We require six months of preparation before the actual date of celebration
- Please call the Parish Office at 562-9212914 for requirements and more information
SICK CALLS, HOUSE BLESSING & OTHER BLESSINGS
- Please call the Parish Office at 562-9212914 for appointment and scheduling.
GANNON HALL CATERING SERVICES
- Please call the Parish Office or Lynn Park Catering Services at 714-2532946.
FOOD PANTRY MINISTRY SERVICES
- Food distribution every Tuesday at 11:00 am.